CREDO SOFTWARE COMPLEX
Throughout their existence CREDO software products have come a long way from being a new construction design and road reconstruction system (CAD CREDO) to becoming a multifunctional complex. CREDO software products provide an automated data processing in geodetic work, land-use and engineering surveying; data preparation for various GIS; development and engineering use of digital terrain model; automated design of transportation lines and master plans of industrial and civil engineering projects.
Today more than 10 000 organizations based in the CIS and far abroad are actively using CREDO software products in their professional activities.
Currently, CREDO complex includes several major systems and a number of additional programs. All of them are combined into a single technological chain of information processing – from surveying and engineering design to successive maintenance of facilities. Each of these systems not only automates information processing in different areas (topographical and geotechnical surveys, engineering design etc.) but also forms a single information space that describes the initial state of a land (terrain, situational and geological models) and design solutions of a new object.
• office analysis in public and local geodetic control networks development;
• office analysis of engineering and geodesy survey;
• processing geodetic data in geophysical surveys;
• preparing data for creating a digital terrain model of engineering pattern;
• creating and configuring a digital terrain model of engineering pattern on the basis of survey data and existing cartographic materials;
• creating topographical and plan sheet drawings on the basis of created digital terrain model; exporting digital terrain model data to CAD and GIS;
• processing laboratory data from engineering and geological survey;
• creating and configuring digital geologic framework model of site or survey zone;
• creating drawings of engineering and geological sections and columns on the basis of a digital geologic framework model, exporting subsurface geology to CAD;
• surveying maintenance of mining;
• designing master plans for industrial, civil and transport construction projects;
• calculating the amount of earthworks
• designing profiles of external utilities;
• development engineering and roads redesigning;
• designing interchanges;
• solving problems of railway design
• maintaining plans of territories and industrial facilities
• geodetic maintenance of construction activities;
• geodetic operations in land management;
• preparing estimate documentation during topographical and geotechnical survey.
Phone: +7 (499) 346 20 63 | E-mail: email@example.com
© CREDO-DIALOGUE, 2017. All rights reserved.